-->

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Modernity...

A new semester! It's already week 5, I can't believe it! These past few weeks have flown by quite quickly! I feel really accomplished, though, I am only referring to schoolwork. As far as personal work goes, I haven't worked on something on my own for over 3 months. And even so, that piece I am referring to isn't even done yet.

Everything feels so exciting, learning about what I can do as an illustrator, as well as living my life the way I'd like to.

Just last night I went to an art gallery opening at the school. It's the first time an illustration show (and only an illustration show) is being presented behind the student gallery. Alumni and teachers have their work presented, and man was it great to be open to such a community! I feel motivated. I feel like I can do anything.

No comments: