-->

Saturday, November 18, 2006

everything costs money

I just want to get noticed as an artist on DA. And it costs money to advertise (no duh) money just to get your page looking a little fancier, as well as it costing money to have a print account.


I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for my christmas cards I'd like to make this year. I want something that someone might want to buy, but then again, I'm thinking that I'll have to just pass on that, and give out the cards to friends and loved ones, as planned.


Other than that, I'm up to my neck in projects abound! I'm working on a corset that's made of duct tape and cardboard. @__@ I'm also working on some character sketches for Aladdin done in the 50's, with some James Dean-y looks. I've got more projects, but I'd rather just post 'em up when I'm done. Speaking of which, I never really do that, so I should try more often,,,,,,, but then again, just visit my DeviantArt.

No comments: