-->

Thursday, April 12, 2007

WHAT!? ANIME EXPO!?

Man oh man oh man! As some of you might know, I was to go to France this summer, for a month. Plans have changed, and it turns out I'm not going. INSTEAD-As a gift, I've been given a four day pass to attend Anime Expo, AND, since I'm going alone, I've decided to sell my artwork. And I mean it, this time! I've signed up with Artist Alley's waiting list (since the other list is completely filled) and I am determined to get a spot at the alley!


I'm aiming to sell:

  • PRINTS

  • ORIGINALS

  • BOOKMARKS

  • STICKERS

  • BUTTONS

  • CUSTOM BLANK SKETCHBOOKS


  • And so, I've got a whole new outlook for this summer, and it looks like it'll be one heck of a ride! Tune in for more information in the future! And don't forget to visit my Deviantart for new pictures and fun!

    No comments: