-->

Friday, July 06, 2007

AX 2007!


Rocky's Booth
Originally uploaded by Weebot
Anime Expo is over!!

I had tons of fun there! I made some great connections as well as some great new friends. I also got to see some friends I haven't seen in over 2 years or so! It was great seeing these old buddies again as well as some of my current friends who wanted to support me. :*)


As for next year, I definitely would like to be there again! Many people had asked me to share tables with them; As of right now, I'm not sure who would indeed go through with teaming with me, so when the time comes, I'll let you all know. Who knows, too! I might end up being greedy and take a table for myself again. ^_^

Well, I'm finally back in Pasadena. Just working on a few small projects. I'll be going on a 2 week vacation across California soon, so get in your comissions/requests/etc in before I leave :) Keep visiting my website for updates! Until next time!

No comments: