-->

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Help me through college!

Hello all;

I've been having a tough time lately, accumulating some money to get me through Art Center. Both of my parents help me as much as they can, and it doesn't help that I've got a father who's been unemployed for the past 4 years, and my mother recently lost her job. So, I've been applying for scholarships, and I'm also trying to look for a job to start next year.

Oddly, I've joined a website called Brickfish that allows you to upload your entries and have people VOTE for you online. Personally, I think this sounds more of a popularity contest rather than winning a scholarship based on whatever guidelines. Here's the link to vote for my "U Sphere’s $5000 Digital Design Scholarship Competition" entry.

RPG Bookmarks

I submitted my Bookmark ideas I created to sell during Anime Expo. I think it's the best thing I've done digitally thusfar. Hope you'll be able to support me, and thanks!

--Rocky

No comments: