-->

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Could I be the Red Mask?


I don't know if any of ya'll ever played Yu-Gi-Oh! the card game, or even got into the tv series... I remember there was a commercial they played on Kids WB a lot, where Yugi would say "Could I be the Dark Magician!?" And I just had such a kick out of it...

Unfortunately, my website won't be up until late this week. And since I don't have quite much of anything to share, I just doodled this picture of me playing around as if I were the Red Mask. And sorry, I can't share that story with anyone until the Comic Book Challenge is over. OR, until we get everything copyrighted.

Oh! And if you were wondering who this little guy is sitting on my mouse... Well, that's Pinnochio. I'm not very good at doing that cut-out stuff like some of the people do on 4chan, but it was worth a shot~

No comments: