-->

Friday, May 23, 2008

Doodles and a bunch more!


So I've been thinking: I should do a lot more doodles! :D I did one yesterday and one today.

I made a self portrait of me working diligently on some artwork on the computer... I don't tend to work at night, actually! I work during the day when the sun's coming through that window. Once night hits, I usually stop. So this image is a bit off, but I suppose that's alright considering I DO sometimes work at night. It's just not as often as most would think...

Earlier today I ended up drawing a "summer fun" type of image. I'm thinking of doing some bathing suit beauties this summer. What do you think?

This other colored one I worked on today was just a doodle of Blair Dame from Street Fighter EX plus Alpha. I haven't played the game in a long long time, so I don't remember exactly how her costume is supposed to look like. I've been wanting to cosplay as her for a long time. I wonder if I'll ever get the chance? It's kinda risque if you know what I mean...


OO And speaking of "costumes"! As most of you know, I'm going to Anime Expo again this year. It's coming up really fast, so I've gotta decide on whether I really should buy this Nurse Joy costume I'm eyeing... I mean, I AM sorta the co-founder of Project Joy. We'll see though, considering my budget is getting tighter and tighter by the moment...

... WHICH MEANS!

Once my website comes back up (unfortunately, looks like it'll have to wait until the weekend or next week), I'll be having a sale! Stay tuned! I'll update the moment it happens :} So if you're looking for some affordable artwork, you've come to the right gal! You'd also have to hurry too, considering Anime Expo is coming up real soon and I won't have too much time once the 4th of July weekend creeps up.

1 comment:

roger said...

you know, i think you should buy that nurse costume I'm looking forward to your sale.