-->

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

rocky-o.com back up and running!


I appologize for not being able to update on Monday like usual... This weekend is a little lagged, considering I'm doing some trips around the LA area. Taking the train is such a better way to travel! It's just a lot more cheaper than driving~

Well, I did another little doodle to warm myself up for inking on the computer. I still have to get the hang of it; I like the way my inking comes out better when I have to scan it. About the doodle: Well, I went walking around a lot at one point this weekend, and my foot had a blister on it! I thought about some way I could portray this while being utterly weird, and who better than Edward Van Hau Peppelu Tivruski 4th and her companion, Ein, the smartest dog in the world! (Characters are from CowboyBebop) I haven't done fanart in a while...


GREAT NEWS! Rocky-o.com is back up and running! Which means I'll be having a sale on my merchandise! Visit the shop for more details!

No comments: