-->

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back to the great Arizona!


Some family business has come up, so I'll be gone for the whole week. I'm not sure if internet will be available where we're staying, so I just thought I'd give ya'll a heads up!

==

Last week, I finished the 3-page proposal of The Red Mask for the comicbookchallenge.com and I really loved the way it turned out! That was one of the hardest things I think I've had to do artistically... Unfortunately I'm not allowed to share it with anyone due to contract issues. Hopefully in the future when it gets copyrighted and things work out well for my friend who wrote the script, I might be able to share it.

Since I'm finally done with that project, I've gone back to sketching some new ideas for Anime Expo--(maybe some stickers) of mythical creatures! I'm not quite sure, but would you or anyone you know be interested in buying stickers or buttons like these if I made them?


See ya sometime this week!

No comments: