-->

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Desert Blues


I had barely came home when I had to go travel down to see some family that lives in Orange County! I'll be here until the last week of the month, where I'll have to ready myself for Anime Expo! :]

So I've been hanging around with my cousins, and I sketched my cousin Gella really quick. It wasn't night time, but I love using that pallet~ Then I tried making it up by making it look like it was day... I've got a lot to work on :B

Well! Me, Gella and Sharon went out to the Santa Ana zoo where I sketched up some quick little sketches of monkeys and what not...

I'm just really excited for this summer, especially since all of my family will be getting together (my mother's side). I hadn't seen a lot of them in YEARS. I was really close to my cousins growing up--I was always going to some aunt or uncle's house to spend the weekend with family. I would say it was because my mom's siblings grew up close, so all of me and my cousins grew up close, too! :}


Other than the zoo, I went to the beach yesterday. I had tons of fun! I can't wait for the rest of this month to come by!

No comments: