-->

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shake it up



Well, tomorrow (today) morning, I'm going to set the toads back to being free. I feel bad holding them hostage in the cheaply terrarium I made for the two I caught... Farewell my froggy friends! (even if they're really toads, they're SOO SMALL and quaint, I feel like calling them frogs)

The artwork you see above, I entered in a small art contest online, and won some goofy pixels in return... Maybe one of these days, when I enter a REAL contest, the same thing can happen, only I'd get something tangible? XD

The other characters I made here were entered in a similar contest, but doesn't end until the end of the month. So we'll see if I win anything again :] I've been doing a lot of these lately, and I think it really helps for me to get character personalities down. But I also notice that they tend to be females.... and they tend to be sorta the cocky nature heh.

For those of you who aren't doing anything tonight (Wednesday night) and live in the southern California area, you might want to see a show down in Long Beach at Dipiaza's at 8:00PM, a friend of mine, Chris Marz :] He's a really talented musician, and the last time I saw him, I had a lot of fun!

Here's a Myspace Link with all the detailed information about the show and what not.

See ya around!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

These are some awesome drawings! I dig the little winged feet especially. and is that Navi in the second picture?

Congratulations on winning the contest, and good luck on the next one!