-->

Monday, August 25, 2008

School!!!!

I've been battling a war with money and time! And FINALLY, I think I'll be able to come back to school! :] It's only been 2 semesters and I make it sound like a big deal, but REALLY it's a big deal. So I'll have a schedule for sure sometime this week. Hopefully tomorrow. :)

So the past few days I've been doing a lot of swimming at Occidental College. The weather has been perfect and I haven't felt this good in a while :] I would definitely like to keep it up during school. I can't wait to get my schedule so that I can find out everything this semester!!

Also, I've gone to the zoo 3 times this past week! I plan on going again today. And sorry for not uploading the pictures I've been doing there, but it's a lot to scan.

I'd post up my horse studies (I've been practicing hooved animals lately), but I'm not too fond of them. When I get a chance, I'll post up some zoo pics, I promise.

Take care internet of mine!

No comments: