-->

Friday, August 08, 2008

Yesterday's doodles


I drew these up Thursday night, I think? It feels so long ago since I've been doing a lot of doodling lately, along with a lot of partying 'cause of Birthdays. I decided to get some inspiration from friends, which leads me to some of these drawings. I liked the idea of a warrior without any kinda armor. Which is why I drew my friend Nina here xD

I don't really like drawing people smoking, since I don't like the idea of smoking, or the cig companies... or... smoke in GENERAL~ But I ended up doing this anyway. I don't know why, some people just make smoking look "cool", even if I don't think it is. . .

So, is anyone else experiencing EXTREMELY HOT and humid conditions!? Sometimes the summer is just not fun. I feel like swimming~

No comments: