-->

Friday, November 14, 2008

LA City Hall and Rialto Theater!


Tomorrow is going to be a busy day! I have class in the morning, and then straight after that, I plan on attending jointheimpact.com, a gay pride/rights protest happening all over the nation tomorrow! I want to show my support! If you can make it, take the time to visit your local City Hall. This is happening all over the US, but it's originating in Albany, NY.

And in the evening, some people at Dumm Comics are hosting an event. Check out the flyer picture I linked here. The Rialto Theater is a historical place in Pasadena, and from the outside looks awesome! I think this is a good chance to let myself inside the theater for once and see what the whole buzz is about :] They used to host Rocky Horror there every month, but I don't know if it's still happening.

Take care, and have a wonderful weekend! :]