-->

Sunday, January 25, 2009

ALELELELELELELESIIIIIYAH!

It's been a while! :(

Right now I'm taking 4 studio classes (they're 5 hr long classes) and one academic:
Visual Storytelling
Portfolio Design Lab
Entertainment Arts Senior Project
Inventive Drawing (this is a foundation level class I've already taken, but I'm sitting in as well as independent studying with the teacher)
Career and Presentation

This whole semester is going to be all about developing my portfolio! Right now, I'm excited about my Visual Storytelling class. Throughout the semester, we'll be developing two stories. Right now, I'm working on re-doing Xena: Warrior Princess.







These are just a few rough sketches. I'll post the finals once I've got these characters figured out :]

As for the senior project, I'm a little anxious trying to work with a set style. I'm having a hard time figuring out which artist I'd like to mimic. Finally settling on Miyazaki, I'm thinking I'm going to be liking this class as well :)

No comments: