-->

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Graduation!!

First off: Thanks to all of those who have attended my graduation and have seen my wall space!!

The last four days was such a whirlwind of excitement. It's funny how Art Center prepares you for "that last week" of school... what with all the wall-preparation, the on-campus recruitment/industry night, and of course... the graduation itself.

I've never met such a wonderful group of faculty and students. Everyone's so creative and friendly, I hope to never keep out of touch with these people I've come close with over the past 4 years.

And now that I'm starting a new part of my life, I look forward to what this summer may bring. So far, my band, Rambling Rose and the Bitter Rodeo have been slowly coming together with more performances in the area, as well as coming up with new music. Hopefully this project will become fairly successful for the three of us. Having Mike Shinoda speak at the Art Center Graduation really helped fuel me and the guitarist's sense of direction with art and music. I'm sure that wherever our dreams want to take us, we can accomplish it :)

No comments: