-->

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

200,000 miles



I am SOO excited! My car just turned 200,000 miles today!!! I've got a '94 Red Ford Mustang... She's getting so old. My bro helped me snag these photos right before I dropped him off at the train station~ Great timing, huh?


Got this picture taken at Anime Expo 2007~

I remember when we FIRST bought her... in 1994, that fall we took a trip to San Francisco. What a way to celebrate, huh? I didn't really start owning her myself until about 7 years ago~ She's in very good condition still (considering how old she is), and I've used her ALL throughout Southern California!

~~~

And on another note, I've been working diligently on the Cartoon Network promotional commercial storyboards (not actual Cartoon Network; student film)-- Here are a few more doodles of Chowder and Chicken (from Cow and Chicken)



Did a few more comics, too. I'd like to color them when I get another chance at the computer labs. It sucks not having your own computer to work with :<

1 comment:

Gyg said...

Congrats! My old Buick was at 200,000 when I had to leave ACCD before, and my newer civic is fast approaching 200 (12k left)