-->

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Caricatures




A while back, I never got to upload the drawings I did while I was at the Pasadena Open+Design Market! How silly of me ;_; So here are just a few of the many drawings I did that day :) I had a TON of fun doing little cartoony caricatures of the awesome visitors there!!

Also, I'm doing a small Cartoon Network promotion, that a friend of a friend is hiring my services for.... Here are a few sketches I did to warm up!

I've never seen Dexter's Laboratory before, but doing these sketches makes me interested in the fun that the characters have to offer!!!!

~~~

Next week, the LA Zoo has an event called Music at the LA Zoo. I'm already an LA Zoo member, so I might stop by! Still mulling it over, since tickets cost $12.50 (member price).

Either way, lots of fun is happening this week, and I'll keep ya'll posted!!

No comments: