-->

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

It's funny to ring in the new year by recovering from surgery!!! Slowly feeling better every day, I just gotta hang in there.

I wish there were an easier way to upload pictures and what not. It would of course, make blogging much more interesting to read what with neat pictures and all~ Though, I can try to capture my audience with storytelling?

Or, maybe a cheap quiz-meme thing:

In 2009, I...
[x] took up a new foreign language
[ ] had Chinese food for dinner
[x] smoked
[ ] got a new car
[x] went clubbing
[x] read a book
[ ] got annoyed by whole vampire trend
[x] had a new year’s resolution
[x] made last minute plans
[x] regifted a gift
[x] purchased something from thrift stores
[x] got a job
[ ] fell in love with Lady Gaga
[x] visited family over the holidays
[ ] drank alcohol for the first time
[x] did well in school
[x] took pictures of my friends
[x] got something nice for Christmas
[ ] got annoyed with friends
[x] had trouble making up my mind
[ ] stole something
[x] lost something important
[x] dated someone new
[x] got in a serious relationship
[ ] got a new phone
[ ] kept a secret
[x] lost weight
[x] gained weight
[x] had an epiphany
[x] gained more confidence
[x] did something that I’m proud of
[ ] did something that I regret
[x] pulled an all-nighter
[ ] exercised regularly
[x] spent too much time on the computer
[ ] was jealous of someone
[ ] checked under my bed for monsters
[x] broke a bad habit
[x] loved someone new
[x] was loved by someone new
[ ] was insulted
[x] had a summer romance
[ ] met a celebrity
[x] sang along to the radio
[x] made new friends
[x] lost friends
[x] cried from sadness
[x] cried from happiness
[x] laughed until I cried
[ ] found my house on Google Earth
[x] had a late night phone conversation
[x] forgave
[x] missed someone
[x] was let down
[x] faced a challenge
[x] matured
[ ] learned a lesson
[ ] experienced unrequited love
[x] had good dreams
[x] had bad dreams
[x] thought that 2009 was a bad year

January 2009
1. Did you kiss someone on New Year’s? Yea
2. Did you stay up until 12am on midnight on New Year’s eve? Yea
3. Did it snow this month? No

February 2009
1. Did you celebrate Valentine’s Day? No
2. Did you receive flowers from anyone this year? Yes, but not for Valentines~ It was another month though.
3. Were you tired of long nights/short days of winter? YES

March 2009
1. Is this month significant to you? No
2. Were you in a relationship at this moment of time? Not really
3. Were you tired of school at this point? OH GOD YES

April 2009
1. Did you have allergies? Yea! I had a puffy eye
2. What did you like about spring this year? I thought it would bloom new opportunities for me (but it didn't, really)
3. Did you participate in a prank for April Fool’s? No

May 2009
1. What do you love most about May? Meeting Miguel!
2. Did you graduate this year? YES, I'M DONE WITH COLLEG
3. Did you feel accomplished in school? Yes, sure did!

June 2009
1. What do you love most about summer? Night hiking!
2. Do you like summer weather? HELLS YES! 114* in the shade <3
3. Did you spend a lot of time with your friends this year? This YEAR? Don't you mean SUMMER? This year, I spend lots of time with friends~ This summer, I spent lots of time with Miguel

July 2009
1. Did you go to wild parties? No
2. Did you stay up late to just lie under the stars? YES!
3. Did you learn something important this summer? Um, ... not really? I don't see summer as a time to learn :B

August 2009
1. Were you excited about returning to school? NO, because I graduated already, but have to go back to defer loans ;____;
2. Who are some of the new friends you made? Some friends from Japanese and Spanish class... but they're not really friends 'cause I never really saw them OUTSIDE of class. Claudia at least went to a film screening of ours.. :B
3. Did you start off this new semester of school well? Yes, it started really great... then I screwed it all up with my health problems near the end.

September 2009
1. Did you procrastinate? No
2. Were you struggling with grades? Yes, only because I missed so many classes for doctors appointments T_T
3. Did you get involved in any drama between friends? Yes, but the friends I'm thinking of aren't from PCC... friends from ACCD.

October 2009
1. Did you celebrate Halloween? OF COURSE
2. Did you see awesome costumes? No
3. Were you ready for autumn? I was ready for autumn at the end of autumn :/

November 2009
1. Did something significant happen this month? Yes, I was scheduled for an operation :o
2. How did you celebrate Thanksgiving break? I went to dad's house for Thanksgiving day. The next day, I reluctantly went to my mother's house. TOO MUCH TURKEY~ I like ham better <3
3. Did you participate in Black Friday shopping? Yes and No... we went to Toys R Us to find an ipod touch, but of course, it was sold out at 6AM

December 2009
1. Did you cram for finals? Yes. I think this was the first time in a LONG time where I actually had to CRAM information for a finals test the next day.
2. How did you celebrate the holidays? IN THE HOSPITAL UNDER LOTS OF ANESTHESIA AND PAIN KILLERS
3. What is your overall rating of 2009? This is like when you are in the hospital, and the doctors and nurses keep asking you: "Rate your pain on a scale of 1-10 where 10 is the most painful"... And my year on a scale of 1 to 10 is more like 5 though, I want to say 7 because lots of good things happened, and only a few bad things happened (it's just that, the bad things really affect me)




In 2009, I...


( ) kissed in the snow.
(x) celebrated Halloween.
( ) kissed in the rain.
(x) had your heart broken.
(x) broke someone else's heart.
(x) had a stalker.
(x) mooned someone.
( ) made out in/on a car.
(x) went over the minutes on your cell phone
( ) someone questioned your sexual orientation.
(x, but then again I feel like I almost always am with people who don't know) came out of the closet.
( ) gotten pregnant.
( ) had an abortion.
(x) had/have a relationship with someone you'll never forget.
( ) done something you've regretted.
( ) kissed under mistletoe.

OTHER
(x) painted a picture.
(x) wrote a poem.
(x) ran a mile.
( ) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch.
(x) posted a blog on Facebook
( ) visited a foreign country.
(x LOL ANIME EXPO) cut in a line of waiting people.
(x but I'm always busy ... and NOT at the same time) told someone you were busy when you weren't.
( ) partied to celebrate the new year.
( ) cooked a disastrous meal.
(x) lost something/someone important to you.
( ) lied about how old you were.
( ) prank called someone.

In 2009 I...

[ ] broke a promise.
[ ] lied.
[x] cried over a broken heart.
[ ] disappointed someone close.
[ ] hid a secret.
[ ] pretended to be happy.
[x] slept under the stars.
[x] kept your new years resolution.
[x, near the last half of the year] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met someone who changed your life.
[ ] met one of your idols.
[x] changed your outlook on life.
[I'm not marking this because I'm technically recuperating right now] sat home all day doing nothing.
[ ] pretended to be sick.
[ ] left the country.
[x] almost died.
[ ] given up on something/someone important to you.
[ ] lost something expensive.
[ ] learned something new about yourself.
[x VEGETARIANISM, MUCH?] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
[x] made a change in your life.
[I still don't know sometimes] found out who your true friends were.
[x] met great people.
[x] stayed up til sunrise.
[ ] cried over the silliest thing.
[x] was never home on weekends.
[ ] got into a car accident.
[x maybe] had friends who were drifting away from you.
[ ] had someone close to you die.
[x] had a high cell phone bill.
[X TO THE MAX] spent most of your money on food.
[ ] had a fist fight.
[x] went to the beach with your best friend
[ ] saw a celebrity.
[x] gotten sick.
[ ] liked more than 4 people at the same time.
[x maybe] became closer with a lot of people

2009 was awesome for me, because:
-graduated from ACCD!!!
-met Miguel
-changed my eating habits with intention of saving world
-changed other habits with intention of saving world
-met beautiful souls from the AMAR collective
-even though lots of crappy things happened, lots of bigger and better things happened that will make this year memorable for a long long long long time.


~~~

Happy New Year, everone!

No comments: