-->

Monday, January 18, 2010

HIATUS ALERT

On December 21st, I underwent emergency surgery. I'm slowly recovering, since I had an incision that took 23 staples~ No worries though! I'm doing much much MUCH better now... It's just taking much longer than I expected, to come out of surgery.

I'm keeping myself busy by crocheting lots. I don't really have the energy to be at a desk and drawing like I used to :( But with crocheting, it's opening up a whole new world for me that I never knew had such possibilities! I've discovered Yarn Bombing (The picture posted is a bus in Mexico that was yarn bombed) and Free Form Crocheting. Both have peaked a high interest in me, as an artist, and I hope to come up with interesting new work this year, since I probably won't be drawing as much due to my bed confinements (FOR NOW, AT LEAST!!)

The last project I finished was a pair of gloves, via this pattern. I made mine white with little pearl buttons. :]

So now, it's just a moment of being optimistic and going through post-surgery recovery. I'm excited for this new year. It's bringing a lot of opportunities that look grim to some, but I'm finding the light in life!

Stay positive, everyone! :D

No comments: