-->

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Amigurumi!



Since I've been getting into crocheting more and more, I've been really hyped in an amigurumi adventure!! :] I made this owl and another "sleepy" owl about two weeks ago... I can't blog fast enough to keep up with all the new projects I've started. SINCE I finished this image, I've finished about 4 other projects including the second owl I mentioned :] I'm figuring out a 5th.

The 2010 Ravelympics started at the same time as the Winter Olympics... and will be ending soon!! I'm trying to think of some quick projects I can finish up in time...

On Friday, I went to a local knitting loom group that meets at Xokolatl Cafe (best hot cocoa EVER)! Lorena, the teacher, was kind enough to let us borrow her looms and work on our own project. She's the one located sitting in the back...



Hehe, yes, Miguel decided to join me in on this one...








...


Meanwhile, on the drawing side, I've been really obsessed with anthropomorphism~



I can't wait to finish the projects I'm working on! :) And I'm really glad to be feeling better, too!!

No comments: