-->

Friday, March 26, 2010

Creature Feature!

As I sit here typing away at 2AM... I can't wait! I'm just too excited! I finally FINALLY finished this commission my friend asked for... Ryo Ohki, the Easter basket!









For those of you who don't know, this is what Ryo Ohki looks like:



She's a cute "Cabbit" from the anime series, Tenshi Muyo! I'm just so happy about how it came out. I had to re-do a lot of the parts for this basket, and wanted to call it quits. But having eyes that just didn't look right... I had to do it over just once more to get it down perfectly! And there you have it.... A fuzz bucket!

Now, it's onto making some other amigurumi creations of sorts. I do have a TON of orange yarn. . . .

~~~

I'm gearing up for the Art Market, as well as some Anime Conventions coming up. Fanime, and Anime Expo are around the corner, and I want to draw out SOME comic... I have 2 in mind. One is definitely an on-going series, while the other one, I'd like to keep under 24 pages :) The 24 page story probably wouldn't fit in with the kind of crowd that goes to these conventions, though. . .

Anyway, here's some merchandise ideas I had for this year. (Doodled this up on Wednesday) Mythical creatures!



Sphinx, Naga, Satyr, Mermaid! And who knows what else!!!

5 comments:

Fun and Fang said...

Oh man, these are great, you have got a great blog! I absolutely love it!

Jihye Lee said...

ASDKLGNAR This is SOOO cute!!! Loved Tenchi Muyo way back when! Ilu Miss Rocky!!! <3

Thea said...

The basket's super cute!! I like the little hairs sticking out of his ears.

Nevita said...

Hello,
I am from Besteam and I will feature your shop this week, but I couldn't find the link to your shop.
Please contact me.

Thanks,
Nevita
www.nevita.etsy.com
www.boutiqueaholic.blogspot.com

Rocky O said...

AW~!! Thanks everyone for taking a gander! Gotta keep creating more :)