-->

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Early spring cleaning

WOW! Each day has more and more life to our lovely planet (enough earthquakes, already!)--I'm also feeling more energized, as the days since my surgery increase over time. I've been continuing this crocheting fanaticism, and have added some goodies to my Etsy shop! Check out some of the gloves I haven't posted on this blog--at my shop!!

So, this morning, I woke up and started crocheting Tinyowl's Rosy Wristlettes Pattern. I replaced a lot of the suggested materials with my own, but it didn't come out quite the size I thought... I'm happy with the alternate color scheme, though! I still have much to learn about reading patterns. There were a few places where I had to improvise (such as the flowers), since I didn't quite know what to do.

Took me about 3 hours! :]

I've been feeling fuzzy lately. . .

This is my interpretation of a friend of mine, who is probably not feeling as fuzzy.

No comments: