-->

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Final Product - Granny Square Bikini

I finally finished it! My Granny Square Bikini!! :) I had to improvise the design I found in a Spanish Crocheting book. . . I got confused with the metric measurements (including the different hook sizes and yarn). So a lot of this really came from my head.

Even though I'm still getting better from surgery (and am not certain as to exactly WHEN I'll be wearing this. . . IF I have the confidence to, either)~ I can't wait to try it on. :]

Here's to hoping that you had a lovely Craft Month/National Crochet Month this past March. Happy Hooking!

Cheers!

5 comments:

elycia said...

ohhh! that's so cool!

Olivares said...

SPORT IT!, You'll look gorgeeous as you always do!

waterwaif said...

Oh, I LOVE it! Any plans to put one up for sale?

Kyle Illustration said...

This is amazing! Great job!

Rocky O said...

@waterwaif: Maybe... It'd be hard to sell these since I only know how to do one size at the moment. And I don't really think it's a "one size fits all" :(

@Miguel: You are too sweet :*)

Thanks guys for taking the time to check out my blog!