-->

Friday, March 19, 2010

Follow Friday for Poppy Luxe Designs!

Thanks to Sew Dandee for doing the awesome feature about my artwork and Etsy shop! It's so great to have wonderful BEST members to help support you :)

So, for my Follow Friday, I was going to pay forward the love to Poppy Luxe Designs (Formerly known as Karmascrafts).

I'd like to share some of my favorite items in her shop:


Check out this listing! (Bridesmaid Upcycled Mason Jar)


Check out this listing! (Southern Belle Upcycled Mason Jar)


Check out this listing! Too bad it's reserved, but at least you can take a gander at this beautiful box!


Check out this listing! (Lovebirds Jewelry Box) Such a simple design well executed!

It's simple creation with such a great presentation like these that make me wonder what else the handmade/diy community can share with the world! It's also great to see upcycled creations. Not sure how many of you know, but I try my BEST *no pun intended* to save the world and recycle/upcycle as much much MUCH as I can!

So check out PoppyLuxeDesigns on Etsy, to see more of her colorful creations, and follow her on Twitter!

4 comments:

waterwaif said...

What gorgeous work she does!

Swan Mountain Soaps said...

How lovely! Those are all really beautiful.

Miss Pretty Perfect Handbags said...

It's always wonderful to have support! I could use a few of those jars in a few of my windows. So cute!

Thea said...

I've nominated you to receive the Sunshine Award! You can check out my blog for more details and to receive your award.

http://thatyarnstore.blogspot.com/