-->

Friday, March 12, 2010

Food food FOOD!

Lately, I've been feeling like making more baked goodies, again. As you know, I absolutely LOVE to make cookies :] Recently, I shared with ya'll the swap that I did with ndfox on Ravelry. She sent me a packet of red velvet cupcake mix along with some cream cheese spread.



The other day, Miguel made the mix and we flew over to the Highland Theater with my good friend, Alejandro Lee, and watched Alice in Wonderland.



Alice had BEAUTIFUL costume designs. I had fun looking at the Red Queen's head, too. But other than that, I couldn't really get myself to say I loved the movie. I suppose you have to just watch it ;P



Poor Alice. Too much eye-poking for my liking :P

Anyway.... Thea mentioned VAMPIRE COOKIES!!!



Common, how cool is THAT!??! :E

2 comments:

Thea said...

Coookies! I actually liked Alice n Wonderland, but I went in not expecting anything, and not having seen any commercials for it or anything. The costumes were amazing! This is my favorite http://www.costumersguide.com/alice/red2.jpg

Rocky O said...

Indeed Thea! That was my favorite, as well :)