-->

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Open Market and Sunshine




That's right! The Pasadena Open Market is BACK. Sorry to give false alarm a while back. I guess Pasadena also decided to just call it "Open Market" once again? Rather than "Art+Design Open Market"?

No matter! I'll be there happily selling some Crochex creations, as well as some artwork, as usual! :) If the stars align correctly, I may even have my adult comic done by then...
Surprise surprise?

It's such an exciting time of the year. Not only am I planning on selling there, but also planning on attending/selling at Anime Expo 2010 as well as Fanime Con if things work out properly. My good buddy, Alejandro Lee will be dining with me yet again!!! He and I have grand dreams of traveling the world (eventually) and selling comics as well as our artistic services. It's a dream of mine to do traveling like that~ I love conventions, and I love the idea of doing at-con sketches! I can't wait for the convention season to kick in!~ I just have to finish all the things I'm working on ; . ;

~~~

Speaking of which! A friend of mine commissioned me to create a bunny basket based on the character Ryo Ohki. Boy, this was a challenge. This was definitely one of the hardest things I had to create (Jirachi is still one of the first hardest)!

~~~

I have a few Thanks go give out!

First, to Thea for nominating me for the Sunshine Award!



It's so awesome of you to be thinking of me, Thea! I appreciate the nomination... Never got a blog award before :] It'd be awesome if she got one, considering she makes AWESOME scrumbles and felting projects! Constantly working with yarn (which I love oh so much) and baking goodies, Thea has a lot of great things to share with the blog community and the internet, in general :*)

Now, I nominate these wonderful individuals and their blogs!
Yasemin's Art Blog
Candice Lee
Ho Who?
Janstuff
Funny Cute
Aubergine Verde
The Tuna Blog
Els-a-Sketch
Becoming X
The Meandering Musings of a Consummate Shopper
Light Keeping
Poppy Luxe Designs


Here are the rules for accepting the Sunshine award:
1. Place the logo within your blog or post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within the post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

. . .

And I can't forget to give a big thanks to Guilliauna for the thoughtful writeup on her blog about my Etsy! :] I guess all those years of Art Center stressing PRESENTATION is finally paying off? :B

No comments: