-->

Monday, April 12, 2010

Post Art Market

WOW! Thanks to everyone who came out on a semi-drizzled day to support the starving artists out there. The Pasadena Art Market was a BLAST, and I even got rid of almost ALL my inventory (well, my crocheted inventory!)

Here are some pics :)









Here's a quick preview of Miguel's Art:


And here are those stickers I slaved on this past week:


Don't forget ART TRADING!


I used leftover granny squares from my bikini and created some gloves at the market!




We were so busy manning the tables, it was hard to get away and take more pictures. Or get away to art swap ;) I got some AWESOME yarn from a yarn spinner down the way, and also traded some crocheted goodies and stickers with other fellow artists at the market! It was a lot of fun. Can't wait for October!

No comments: