-->

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Preparing for the Art Market



Drew this Sunday, colored Monday :P Isn't Easter stuff weird?

I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend with lots of egg-eating and chocolates! I had fun with some relatives while playing drunk scrabble (I think I was the only sober one). I even got some crocheting fitted into all the fun, too! :)

~~~

On another note, I'm slowly but surely getting my sticker ideas done. Here are two of the types of mythical creatures I had in mind for my sticker/stationary set...


Nagas - Snake women that tend to be prevalent in role playing video games.


Sphinxes - Based off of a design Claire Wendling drew.

Before you know it, the images will be done... I just don't know how I'm going to get stickers out of them. . . >:B I got Mermaids done as well, and I'm moving onto Satyrs!

So don't forget to stop by the Pasadena Art Walk this upcoming Sunday!

5 comments:

Nichole said...

I so wish I could do such beautiful illustrations like these! Its one of my favorite forms of art. Can't wait to see more!!

Rocky O said...

Aww, you're too kind, Nichole! And I've yet to "finalize" these! *w*;

Thea said...

You were sober during the drunk scrabble? Usually when that happens to me it's really awkward ...

0becomingX said...

love the drawings wonderful work rocky!

Rocky O said...

@Thea - It SURE WAS akward haha. And yet, I still got my butt kicked :T

@X - Awww thankies :>