-->

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Various stages of crocheting...

I thought it might be fun to take a gander at my "working station" over the past few months of crocheting...

Here's where it all started... or maybe right after it had all started. I'm learning how to make "booties" here, from a good friend who is from the AMAR collective.



I watch Sailor Moon while I crochet :]




I guess from those photos, you can see that I really like wearing that green knit jacket. It's very warm and soft.



Remember? I DRAW! Haha, I've been having so much fun crocheting. And it helps since I'm not quite fully recovered yet.

It's never fun trying to undo a knot of yarn~

~~~

Look what I finished today! A little amigurumi polar bear :D





5 comments:

TREVOR Simonsen said...

LOVE THE BEAR! I have to show this to my wife.

elycia said...

hehe that polar bear is soooo cute!

Rocky O said...

Aw, thanks for looking Trevor and Elycia!! :)

tunaf1sh said...

oh my god too cute

Ami Amour said...

awww i see domino!