-->

Monday, April 05, 2010

Weekly Etsy Botique Feature: Gilliauna



Want a colorful addition into your life? Gilliauna's Bits n' Beads is the Etsy store to check out! With a wide range of beaded works, I had to come to a hard decision and show some of my favorites ones from her store!


Handmade Beaded Earrings - Floating Peonies - YES! You heard that right. It's all HANDMADE. Isn't this amazing? Beautifully colored jewelry arranged in sleek design fit for a queen.


Handmade Beaded Wrist Cuff - I love it when big and beautiful stones are well designed into jewelry that doesn't look gaudy or unfashionable. Great work on this bracelet!


Handmade Charm Bracelet and Earrings set - This must be very fun to wear :)


Handmade Beaded Eyeglasses Holder - I love how she titled it "Loosing My Marbles".


Handmade Beaded Choker - This is another beautiful piece... Don't forget to click on the link to view more!

+Fan Gilliauna on Facebook to catch the latest news and sales. Or +Follow Gilliauna on Twitter!

6 comments:

waterwaif said...

Always awesome work to be found in Gilliauna's shop!

Gilliauna said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful feature! You picked out some of my favorites in there too! *Smile*

Thank you too, waterwaif!

I hope you both had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Nichole said...

Such a fan of Gilliauna!

serenity3212@yahoo.com said...

I agree, one of the BEST of the Best! ;D

Laci

JujuBee Jewelry Designs said...

Love Gilliauna's work and I know everything in the shop is fantastic!

Rocky O said...

Hehehe I know, huh? I love the selection! Great work Gilliauna <3