-->

Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Etsy Botique Feature: Waterwaif

I love finding other creatives on Etsy who not only create merchandise,,, but also create ARTWORK!!! Check out this Etsian - Waterwaif's paintings and jewelry! Here are a few of my favorites:


Drops of  Aqua Copper Cluster Earrings
Drops of Aqua Cluster Earrings - She made these just YESTERDAY! Isn't that amazing? I love the subtle play of blue and orange.

Songbird  Birds Blue Opal Crystal Charm Bracelet
Blue Opal Crystal Charm Bracelet - She only has a FEW bracelets beautiful crafted such as this one!! I think these are some of her strongest pieces :)

Turquoise  and Red Love Birds Cardinals Original Acrylic Painting 11x14
Turquoise and Red Love Bird Cardinals - Aww, I wish I could see more paintings by her! But as an artist, I understand it takes times for these things hehe~ But like the bracelets, there are only a FEW listed, so grabbing one would be ideal ;)


Carnelian  Freshwater Pearls Drops Earrings
Carnelian Freshwater Pearldrop Earrings - Pearls! Need I say more?

Hot Pink  Chalcedony 14k Gold Pendant Necklace
Hot Pink Chalcedony Gold Pendant - This looks good enough to EAT! <3



Besides Waterwaif's Etsy shop, find Waterwaif at these other fine links:
Waterwaif Blog - She even holds valuable sales information! A must-follow! Don't forget Twitter and Facebook!

4 comments:

Nina said...

Waterwaif's jewelry is beautiful! The colors she uses reflect her shop name!

waterwaif said...

Thanks for such an awesome feature!

ParadisePurls said...

Such gorgeous jewelry!

MissBohemia said...

A great blog feature & I love Waterwaif's jewellery & creations!