-->

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Post-Fanime Experience...

In case you missed it, this past weekend was FanimeCon 2010 up in San Jose. I live down in LA area, so it was quite a drive to get up there!!! My partner, Alejandro Lee and I were super stoked and had a fun time!

Well, I don't want to get tooo much into details, so I'll just show a bunch of crazy pictures I took! :]





The last three are of the Artist Alley at Fanime 2010


Me at the table :B This was the last day,,, I took over the table beside us so we can show up more of our comics, big framed stuff, and to overall get more attention to our lonely corner!





Onto some drawings~


Here are some commissions I did... I really wanted to include a photo of the commission I did with: "Two beatnik vampires drinking coffee at a french cafe in San Fran"~ Oh well!

Let's go onto more cosplay photos,,,


HEE~ Alejandro is the dressed as the guy in green hair XD


POKEMON LUV <3 Pikachu is my friend, Kim, from my Art Center days *w*;




Let's move on outside...

HAY, it's the Adobe building headquarters!!! I didn't know whether to hug it, or to smash it's windows D:



Cool wolf statues on the sidewalk, across the street~



~~~

Now for some fun traveling photos!!! :]

Berry stand! You can see me trying to get some oranges :3








HAHA BUTT MOUNTAIN!


hehe; so this is what it really looks like ;B


haha I hope you enjoyed the craziness!!

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!! <3 <3 <3

3 comments:

Periwinkle Paisley said...

Looks like a really fun time. Makes me wish I were a fan of some comic or other. :)

Thea said...

I like your outfit :)
It looks like a fun weekend!

Olivares said...

You are amazing, I know you'll kick butt (not the mountain) at AnimeExpo!