-->

Monday, October 04, 2010

24Hr Comic Day - "Space Case"

It was Oct. 2, 2010 at 12PM. 24Hr Comic Day~ At The Comic Bug down in Manhattan beach. Alejandro (47ness), Sokirawi, and even Harusokuze stopped by. We all made comics together, and probably stayed up for more than 30 hours. I finished this comic at 11:25AM the next day with enough time to spare for a cover... but my wrist was totally shot... (I spent about 2.5 hours reading Strangers in Paradise since I didn't get to read pocket book 5... Ahhh it was so good! I finished it about 2/3rds of the way when I realized I only had 4 more hours to go)
My goddess was that fun! *0*

This is where I created Space Case.
Space Case is a 25 page sci fi story about two people starting a new life in space (on a new planet, Gisele 581)... literally.

Enjoy!


























1 comment:

- said...

such a charming story. *___*
glad you guys made it!