-->

Monday, January 10, 2011

Post PMX!




This was a hard convention. I got sick Friday night, and by Saturday, I was a total mess. (WOW I even did somewhere around 3 commissions that day, too)~ Sunday, I was feeling better--I had to drink sooo much ginger. . . .

~~~

Hey look! It's TWO Akihikos!



W-wait.
Did Alejandro, who was just Akihiko, just turn into Mitsuru? @___@



My reliable sources tell me that Mudkips are a prized commodity~




Heyyy! It's Holley!!! (I met her at PMX ;) If you haven't checked out her awesome CUTE and KAWAII artwerks... Then you're missing out on something BIG! 8D



This adorable lolita did an interview with me on the last day. Her name's Ashford. Unfortunately--I didn't get her blog :/ (She was pretty busy that day, and probably forgot to give me the URL!)



Heyyy! It's SesshomaruLOVESme on Deviantart!!! (I met her at PMX She did the Country Lolita outfit! ;) You should check out her awesome characters she draws. They're all from a novel she's writing right now!!!



OMGARZ. Sokirawi, iWizard , and Harusokuze are the BEST company EVAR!!!! I met them through the Anime-Expo group on Deviantart. Last year, the group had a gathering in J-Town, and we all met there and had a lovely time. 8'DDD



Speaking of which! Another fellow who was at the Anime-Expo, came by. I met Mark at Anime Los Angeles as well. A SUPER SHOUTOUT TO MARK!! He was kind enough to make time to stop by the convention and say hi to me and Alejandro :] If you haven't checked out his artwork, you're missing out on some awesome MONSTERS he draws. (The Invocation of Cthulhu, much?)

And chekitout! My new fwend, Cynical Plushie on Deviantart!


We watched each other's spots. It's nice to make new buds!



~~~

Hey, look what Venomous-Cupcake commissioned me!


I had the most fun doing this commission (too bad I didn't take more pictures of what I did during this day. I was so sick on Saturday!)~ It's of her character, Samsara~!! 8D

~~~

All in all, this was another SUCCESSFUL convention. I made small goals and met them, much sooner than expected. I'm excited for the next stop on the Darn Tootin' Tour, which is probably going to be the Gaslight Gathering down in San Diego.

And remember folks,,,

The Dude abides.

1 comment:

Jennifer Cuellar said...

Very nice display! Looks like you had a blast despite your sickness... woo hoo! :D Hope you're feeling better.