-->

Sunday, February 06, 2011

First week of February's creations!

It's like I've got some SUPERWOMAN powers! (hehe I wish) I finished this little puppy dog in about 4 hours (I spent all afternoon working on it, and took time for lunch and other things.... so I'm estimating it took about that long)~






Oo and a bonus! Here's a WIP image:



Click on the picture below if you'd like to purchase this cute little 'puppy dog' at my Etsy! ;)



~~~

Since I've been doing many bunny commissions, here's another one I finished in the same week!



I love the yarn, and I'm happy how the colors turned out. Hope she likes it too! ^_^

~~~

If you're interested in getting a crocheted plushie of your own (or for someone else), feel free to send me a message at: rocky[AT]rocky-o[DOT]com

1 comment:

A.Levemark said...

Really cute, and very well done!
Good work!