-->

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

*NEW* Crocheted Amigurumi creations!

If you're new to the blog, and are wondering what an amigurumi is, then check this out:


And last week, I worked on two amigurumi :] Here is a cuddly lion I worked off of Ana Paula Rimoli's Lion pattern featured in Crochet Today magazine.







Click on the picture below if you'd like to purchase this 'rare white lion' at my Etsy! :)



Check out this squid I crocheted, as well! All made from a pattern my own.







Click on the picture below if you'd like to purchase this 'pink squid' at my Etsy! :)



~~~

During conventions, I busy myself crocheting new things. This is one of the first squids I've made this year:





Click on the picture below if you'd like to purchase this 'white squid' at my Etsy! :)



~~~

On another note, I have been getting lots of commissions lately, to create scarfs! And for men, no less (to me, it's so much harder to do that??)~ Check out what I made for a friend's co-worker!





I made the same exact crocheted scarf for my friend, but his are done in green and grey. (Sorry, I don't have a picture of it!)

~~~

Practicing some knitting skills here! Check out this new scarf I'm working on!




I'm taking my time with knitting, since I'm used to crocheting more, and feel like knitting is much slower :P

~~~

Such an exciting month! Not only have I been commissioned to make scarves, I was recently commissioned to create a Zumbie for a little baby (which means, I had to make the eyes out of yarn, rather than real buttons--so the baby wouldn't try to eat them).

Here's what I came up with:






LOL the tag on the butt!




I'm going to make more of these tags, once I get a sewing machine to embroider the edges cleaner.

~~~

Well, off to create more comics, and crocheted toys! :D

~~~

Want to see more crocheted creations? Check out my Etsy store, Meowkernaut!

Check out my comic, Heroes&Bandits, updated EVERY TUESDAY!
Heroes&Bandits online@smackjeeves.com

1 comment:

Jennifer Cuellar said...

I love the squid (adorable!), and the scarf is great! Hmmm! When I get some cash, I may have to commission one for myself... (: