-->

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Xena Week! April 4-10




In a time of ancient Gods..

As some of you know, I'm a HUUUGE Xena fan! I loove this showwww.... DAMMIT. <3 For the longest time I wanted to be Xena (I still do DAMMIT)

And for those of you who don't know--BUTSHOULD--I'm like.. the biggest xena fan. DAMMIT. I even had a website called Rocky's Xena Page...... howembarassing

I think the funniest thing is that I thought Xena and Gabby were totally just friends. I still strongly believe that....!!! But then again, I think it was this whole show that probably turned me all bifurious and such ;)

Woman POWER!


Btw. That round killing thing is a CHAKRAM!! fufufufu my first email was roundkillingthing@yahoo.com... I even searched online and tried to find Lucy Lawless and sent her an email telling her I was her biggest fan.. BAHHHAHAHA what a nerd!


OMG I think I said too much >w<

~~~~~

ANYWAY. There is a group on DeviantArt called "Remembering-Xena". They're having a Xena Week on April 4-10. Everyday there is a different theme:

Monday: Art Noveau
Tuesday: Zodiac
Wednesday: Pin-Up
Thursday: Blood
Friday: Winter
Saturday: Outer Space
Sunday: Rhythm

Honestly, I don't understand how some of them got chosen...! I have something ready for Monday, but that's basically it. Just too darn'ed busy with a lot of work going on right now.. But I thought I'd share that with y'all! Would love to see what some of you draw up :)

1 comment:

Jihye Lee said...

HOTNESS. I freaking LOVED Xena! Damn Ares was so fine..... :|''''

Miss you, woman. <3 Get a Tumblr so I can follow you on there too. xD