-->

Sunday, July 14, 2013


Girls Drawin Girls will be at San Diego Comic Con!
Go to the exhibit hall, the BACK WALL, right next to the Acme booth, GDG is booth #5628!

We will have
:bulletred: Books
:bulletred: Stickers
:bulletred: Art Prints
:bulletred: Original Art
:bulletred: MORE! (depends on who has artwork, I've seen jewelry, pins, and special edition items at the booth in the past)

I will be there on Friday 10AM-12PM and on Saturday from 10AM-2PM (I'll even be a "booth babe" from 12-2, how exciting!)

Star!Star!Star!
Hey, so I only have a couple of prints for sale at the booth, and I know how much ya'll will be strapped for cash trying to buy everyone else's neat items... if you excitedly say "MEOWKERNAUTS!" at me while I am at the booth, I will draw you something for FREEEEEE! First come first served, while supplies last. Literally!!
Star!Star!Star!

SEE YOU THERE!?

No comments: