-->

Monday, January 26, 2015

Don Bluth Aftermath+Instagram

Hello all! If you didn't get to make it out to the Don Bluth Tribute Art Gallery, you could check out the prints and artwork that were available on @2sketchydames' Instagram and Facebook! They are selling prints for a limited time, and I believe some of the framed artwork is still available for sale.



It was a wonderful event, and I posted some pics on my Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and now a new Instagram account!

If you'd like to find me on Instagram, my username is Meowkernaut. I will be posting mainly my artwork on my Instagram... Sketches, WIP, final pieces, and whatever other photographs I think may be suitable for an art type blog.

~~~

Thanks to everyone for your awesome support! I have been having a fun time so far in 2015, and I hope everything continues to "come up Milhouse"!

No comments: