-->

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

GDG Applications are now OPEN!

Over the year, I have met a lot of amazing female artists who are interested in joining Girls Drawing Girls. And in my old age, I cannot remember everyone who was interested in joining x_x... Hence me posting this announcement here!

* Who We Are *

Girls Drawin Girls was founded in 2006 by Simpsons veteran Melody Severns and storyboard artist Anne Walker as a way to showcase women artists working in the male-dominated industry of animation. Together, they felt it was time for these talented women to demonstrate their creative abilities and artistic interpretations of female sexuality by re-defining the art of the pin-up.

Girls Drawing Girls Submission Information

I am looking forward to another year with you gals! You know who you are ;)

No comments: