-->

Monday, April 06, 2015

Wondercon 2015 aftermath!

47ness and I had a BLAST this past Wondercon!! We were seated close to good friends, such as Jeff Victor and Pizza Day Comics!! Making silly faces at each other during down times kept me going ;)

This was also a milestone event, because I SOLD OUT of the remaining Heroes&Bandits graphic novels I had in my inventory. THANK YOU to everyone who has bought a comic and has supported this story!

And great news! I am making new HB material to release at the Comic Con San Diego show.

Expect to see updates, as I am aiming to have some material to release during Free Comic Book Day, Saturday May 2nd! It might be a zine, it might be stickers, either way it will be something FREE from yours truly ;) More information coming soon!

Once again, THANK YOU to everyone for your support!

1 comment:

Wanderlust Rach said...

Your blog is amazing!! :)) Your words flow so well! You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! It shows in your work! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!! :))

ps. your art is amazing!
-Wanderlust Rach <3