-->

Monday, July 06, 2015

San Diego Comic Con 2015

Are you going to SDCC? Come by Small Press K06, to see me and 47ness!



I have my new book out, Oodles of Doodles which is a collection of sketches and doodles from the past two years (about). I'd like to continue making books like this, and will probably have another one out at the start of 2016, TBD. There are only 60 books available. If I still have more available after SDCC, I'll post them on my Etsy and let you guys know :)

Also, I have Heroes&Bandits keychains available! I only have 100 of these, and will probably print a completely new set in the future. Same goes for these, if I have some leftover from the convention, I'll post them online on my Etsy.

Thanks to everyone for the support! You guys are awesome :)

See you in San Diego!!

No comments: